This position is located in the Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations (OBO), Program Development, Coordination, and Support Directorate (PDCS), Office of Special Projects Coordination (SPC). The incumbent serves in a dual hatted capacity as the Deputy Office Director and as the Chief of the SPC Project Management Unit. As the Deputy Office Director, the incumbent shares supervisory and managerial responsibility for the staff and operations of the office with the Office Director.Learn more about this agency
- Oversees and directs the activities of the Project Managers assigned to each SPC project and ensures that project budgets and schedules remain on target.
- Recommends project management decisions regarding deviations from established technical project requirements in coordination with appropriate OBO organizational elements.
- Partners with the Office Director in the management of SPC's programs and direction of the subordinate direct hire, Personal Services Contractor and Third Party Contractor staff as well as project staff detailed to SPC.
- Shares responsibility with the Office Director for the development, promulgation, implementation and interpretation of policies and the resolution of policy related issues arising in the conduct of office activities.
- Serves as the Office's principal resource manager and management consultant.
Occasional travel - Travels domestically and abroad to inspect, consult, provide staff oversight.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580677300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.