The Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) is the central facility for the acquisition, storage, retrieval, and dissemination of scientific and technical information (STI) supporting the Research and Engineering (R&E) needs of the Department of Defense (DoD). DTIC provides leading edge information services and products to the DoD community as a recognized leader in information and knowledge management innovations.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as the authority and Program Manager for DTIC's enterprise-wide Search Program.
- The Search Program consists of the management of various search and retrieval functions, applications, and tools enterprise wide.
- Provides oversight for multiple projects focused on developing, enhancing, and evolving DTIC's simple and advanced search tools and applications into a single view.
- Develops and tracks program milestones, schedules, and costs, as well program issues under review, priorities, and related projects to be pursued.
- Manages projects and initiatives, that continually seek to improve existing search products and tools, merge functions for efficiency, and maintain customer relationships through stakeholder engagement.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580675400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.