The National Museum of African American History and Culture's primary purposes are to acquire, maintain and preserve objects which document social, cultural, political, military, technological and scientific developments in the United States related to the African American experience; to conduct research in the field of African American history, to publish findings for all audiences; and interpret historical developments through public exhibits and programs as well as digital content.Learn more about this agency
The position is located in the National Museum of African American History and Culture (NMAAHC), Office of External Affairs, Public Programs. Incumbent performs a variety of duties related to the administration and implementation of the Public Programs including:
- managing a digital workflow system used to track and complete multiple concurrent tasks required of the unit;
- scheduling and maintaining multiple program spaces;
- ensuring appropriate supplies, materials and technology are available and ready for each program;
- cleaning up to make sure the space is ready for the next program;
- handling all aspects of the program including scheduling meetings, keeping notes, and gathering/organizing and coordinating distribution of information and
- updating support requirements (e.g., personnel, equipment and facilities) for the operation of the program.
09 - Position is at full performance level.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580672700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.