About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This INTERDISCIPLINARY position is located with the U.S. Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) White Sands Test Center, Range Operations/Information Management Directorate, Operations Branch, White Sands
Missile Range New Mexico.
Serves as System Architect for a Network Operations organization. Works within a division of a major Test Center of the US Army Test and Evaluation Command.
- Serves as the Senior technical architectural expert providing broadly scoped technical support
- Oversees and models complex problems, discovering insights, and identifying opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques.
- Develops advanced new or improved computer methods, techniques, principles, and concepts for the purpose of planning, evaluating, documenting, and defending the technology program.
- Plans several phases or pursuit of several lines of investigation in support of the Directorate?s strategic management plan.
- Develops innovative and effective approaches to solve analytics problems and communicates results and methodologies.
- Presents conclusions and alternate solutions to senior management and senior colleagues at other test centers, and makes recommendations on matters pertaining to future concepts for conducting business in area of expertise.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580641400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.