The Federal Emergency Management Agency is a federal agency composed of FEMA Headquarters, the ten regional offices, the National Emergency Training Center, Center for Domestic Preparedness/Noble Training Center, and other locations - to support the larger emergency management team.Learn more about this agency
As a Supply Management Specialist (Accountable Property Specialist) in FEMA's Reservist Program, you will be responsible for the accountability, protection, transfer, and ultimate disposition of personal property. Duties include:
- Receiving, submitting and tracking supplies, equipment, personnel, teams, services, or commodities using an Inventory System of Record.
- Utilizing barcode readers to conduct inventories of accountable property.
- Managing hand receipts.
- Creating and executing Property Transfer Reports in accordance with Accountable Property Guides.
- Conducting inventory assets management to include determining the appropriate inventory types, reconciling inventory discrepancies and reporting unresolved discrepancies.
- Providing technical advice and expertise on all matters pertaining to property management, accountability, and control.
76% or greater - In addition to frequent travel related to deployment(s), occasional non-emergency travel may also be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580634800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.