About the Position: This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25. This position is with the 780th MI BDE responsible for managing the Infrastructure office and producing ad-hoc reports by providing technical guidance on network engineering, hardware requirements, and emerging technology.Learn more about this agency
- Providing technical guidance on network engineering and hardware requirements for the command.
- Performing network assessment, management, and planning.
- Performing system analysis and development, planning of IT architectures, and dynamic network defense and security.
- Implementing Information Assurance concepts and principles, response procedures, and accreditation processes.
- Creating and updating Standard Operating procedures, policies, and other guidance.
- Providing advice to the Director and maintaining working relationships with high-ranking officials and senior executives within the Intelligence Community.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 10% for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580630000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.