About the Position: Fort Lee, Home of Logistic Warriors, is a US Army installation located near the Tri-Cities of Petersburg, Colonial Heights, and Hopewell, VA. Fort Lee is south of Richmond, the Capital of Virginia. There are a number of important missions accomplished by the activities located here. The missions accomplished at Fort Lee include combat and training development and the professional development of military personnel through various training programs.Learn more about this agency
- Advises managers about appropriate disciplinary or other corrective techniques responsive to a range of conduct and performance problems.
- Communicates agency-wide labor relations policies and procedures to management and staff of the local organization serviced.
- Explains rules and procedures to employees and management to help them understand rights and obligations.
- Conducts extensive probing and analysis to identify obscure or underlying causes of misconduct or poor performance.
- Drafts agency-wide labor relations policies or procedures relating existing precedents to the specific issue that justify management's view.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel 10% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580579300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.