About the Position: Sierra Army Depot is located in Herlong CA, a rural town in Northern California. Herlong is approximately 60 miles north of Reno, NV, and 35 miles south of Susanville, CA. The depot serves as an Army Expeditionary Logistical Support Center. Employees work Mon-Thurs, 0630-1700 hrs. Youth Facilities and child care available. Mass transportation is available at minimal cost. Surrounding area boasts a full range of outdoor sports/recreation activities.Learn more about this agency
- Plans overall work operations, sets priorities, and establishes objectives.
- Evaluates overall performance of subordinate Division Chiefs
- Responsible for administering an effective safety program
- Plans, formulates, and implements Fire Prevention and Protection Program.
- Manages, directs, plans and controls all environmental management programs
- Administers the installation crime prevention, and anti terrorism/ force protection programs.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580519300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.