The incumbent of this position participates on a team in conducting comprehensive management and program audits and evaluations of Department and USAGW programs and functions at domestic and overseas locations. The incumbent independently conduct audits or other analyses. Audits and evaluations involve consideration of management processes and systems, overall management effectiveness, operating efficiency, and the economy with which the mission of the entity being audited is being met.Learn more about this agency
- The incumbent solves administrative/management problems and performs other administrative duties related to audit.
- Plans, schedules, and conducts audits of significant scope and complexity. Works effectively as a team member; shares information and provides constructive feedback throughout the duration of the team assignment.
- Prepares factual and objective written reports in conformance with existing standards.
- Evaluates responses from audited entities to determine compliance with recommendations and prepares correspondence on the recommended appropriate action that should be taken by the OIG on each response.
- Interprets an adapt them in reaching conclusions on the wide range of issues that may arise in the course of the audit. Resolves issues encounter in an audit.
25% or less - Potentially 2 weeks or less
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580488900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.