Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT additional information.Learn more about this agency
Additional Information: This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies. This public notice may be used to fill at any grade level announced and at any target grades (e.g. GS-5 Target GS-11).
- Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level.
- Uses prescribed methods to perform specific, and limited work assignments that are normally minor phases of a broader assignment of a higher-grade engineer.
- Uses computers/computer software such as information management programs, computer aided design and drafting (CADD) programs, and project tracking programs to assist higher grade engineers in solving engineering problems and facilitate the work.
- Assists in coordinating projects with engineers in other disciplines or with architects.
- Complies with health, safety, and environmental rules and procedures and performs work in a manner that enhances the safety of the work environment.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580460100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.