This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.Learn more about this agency
This public notice may be used to fill target grades (e.g. GS-05 Target GS-11). However, there may be positions with promotion potential above the GS-11 or equivalent.
The salary range indicated in this announcement will be adjusted to include locality payment for selected duty location. General schedule locality pay table may be found under, https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/
- Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level.
- Perform analysis and uses, systematic, disciplined, and quantifiable approaches to implement, develop and document projects or tasks.
- Performs project/program management responsibilities to determine the business and technical needs of customers.
- Assess and report progress including budgeting, funding, cost estimates, schedules, supportability, and performance baseline requirements.
- Perform multidisciplinary professional engineering work involving the application of electronics, mechanical, aerospace, and /or other engineering disciplines to determine the business and technical needs of customers.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580454500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.