This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
This position is covered by the Department of Defense Priority Placement Program.
- You will apply basic software coding principles to modify or develop small software routines/scripts.
- You will develop basic technical solutions in software to exploit known vulnerabilities in commercial software.
- You will maintain version control by using prescribed naming convention and produce/test software in line with best practices.
- You will utilize languages to develop and maintain custom code that automates well-defined steps in a process.
- You will research and develop real-world solutions to common problems and threats.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580420200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.