Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as the primary environmental program manager to perform management, execution, and operations for assigned program element(s).
- Provides environmental expertise to manage assigned environmental projects or programs using professional knowledge and skill in environmental engineering, environmental physical science, or biological science practices, processes and techniques.
- Responsible for executing assigned projects or program element(s), in-house and by contract, to comply with all applicable Federal, state, and local environmental laws and policies.
- Provides advisory services on specific problems, projects, programs, and functions in assigned program area. Serves as the installation?s most knowledgeable technical consultant on environmental compliance laws and regulations.
- Complies with health, safety, and environmental rules and procedures and performs work that enhances the safety of the work environment
- Serves as an environmental technical advisor in executing assigned projects to the Environmental Protection Committee and serves as a support member on other applicable boards and committees.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580416200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.