The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is local (Hinesville, Savannah and the surrounding areas).Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Golf Course at Hunter Army Airfield, GA.
Flexible positions will normally be scheduled between 0-40 hours per week dependent upon the needs of the organization. There are no guaranteed hours for flexible positions.
- Issues tools, equipment and games to authorized customers. Checks identification, collects fees when appropriate, and completes appropriate documentation. Receives returned items, inspecting for obvious damage and missing parts.
- Checks inventories and supplies. In a recreation facility, assists in directing patrons, scheduling the use of courts, lanes and equipment.
- Participates in and directs games and social events. Decorates party rooms and maintains the cleanliness of assigned work areas.
- In arts and crafts programs, demonstrates simple techniques. Provides facility and program information to patrons. Assists with simple repair and maintenance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580394500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.