This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will lead creation and management of cybersecurity analytics, quantitative/qualitative information, and conducts operational risk assessments to provide actionable recommendations for Navy?s cyber readiness.
- You will reallocate workload and adjusts focus areas based on the nature of specialized operations or projects.
- You will lead analyses and assessments of technical data, organizational information, test results, historical network operational trends, vulnerability management, observations, and reports.
- You will coordinate with senior officials to determine systemic problems and previously undetected patterns, trends, and special causes related to unacceptable results.
- You will lead/direct Office of Compliance and Assessment (OCA) actions necessary in the development of CCORI final reports and presentations to inspection site and senior officials.
- You will provide leadership to the inspection team and serves as the primary team liaison with site senior leadership as well as the site?s supporting inspection personnel During Command Cyber Operational Readiness Inspections (CCORIs).
- You will manage the collection, storage, posting, and archiving of OCA inspections results.
- You will lead a team responsible for analyzing and assessing Navy cybersecurity inspection information through all stages of the Navy Cyber Assessment Cycle.
- You will perform research and prepare ?full scope? evaluations to create/present Flag/SES level briefs that enable the FLTCYBERCOM Commander and senior officials to comprehend the strategic, operational, and tactical relevance of inspection findings.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580287700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.