This Direct-Hire position is in the Food and Drug Administration and is located in the Office of Operations, Office of Information Management Technology in North Bethesda, Maryland which provide high quality, secure, and efficient IT solutions that enable the FDA to promote and protect the public health.Learn more about this agency
- As an Information Technology Specialist (Security), you will independently perform one of the following functions:
- Cybersecurity Analyst/ISSO- Ensures operational, technical and security controls are appropriately applied to meet federal requirements.
- SMC Watch Officer- Performs cybersecurity analysis, operations, and 24x7 monitoring of the FDA IT infrastructure, and proactively address imminent threats to prevent risk exposure and disruption.
- Cybersecurity Cloud Engineer-Designs, engineers and implements security measures for cloud solutions.
- Cybersecurity/Counterintelligence Operations Specialist -Conducts research, briefings, and analysis associated with possible insider threats, counterintelligence, foreign travel, and cybersecurity incidents.
- Cyber Threat/Vulnerability Engineer-Supports engineering, implementation, configuration and operational support for security tools and capabilities to prevent and mitigate cyber risk.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580251700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.