This position is in Region 5. If selected, you must work at the location stated in this announcement. About Region 5: Region 5 webpageLearn more about this agency
- Assist with varied but routine environmental protection work to support higher level members of the branch or division for planning for program management of environmental programs.
- Review and summarizing a variety of environmental program information data for supervisor’s use in preparing reports and programs evaluations.
- Assist higher graded specialists by performing clear cut assignments that allow employee to become familiar with the basic EPA statues and regulations.
- Work as a team member on a special project or study teams performing day- to-day staff operations to assist higher level analysts in Region 5
- Provide limited technical assistance to higher graded specialists within Region 5. The trainee will enter data from a variety of sources, including digitizing, scanning, text files, and the most common geospatial data forms and how to export products for various representations and uses.
One or more positions may be filled.
Occasional travel - You may be required to travel up to 25% of each month.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580249500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.