This position serves as Supervisory Human Resource Specialist for the Bemidji Area IHS, Office of Human Resources at Bemidji Area IHS in Bemidji, Minnesota.Learn more about this agency
- Perform work utilizing various computer applications and systems to perform human resource functions related to personnel action processing, appointment and hire onboarding processes; and completing staffing/recruitment actions
- Conduct the full range of recruitment, staffing, classification, onboarding functions. Complete hiring examination procedures and following hiring authorities and flexibilities, using qualification and classification standards and Agency instruction and policies; and delegated examining for recruitment processes and strategy.
- Conduct classification processes related to positions in the Federal Wage System (FWS) and/or General Schedule (GS) classification and job grading systems. Identify position need following position management systematic process and criteria. Develop position evaluation criteria and determination related to grading/titling and structure related to varying nature of actions and agency standards. Perform organizational analyses and/or manpower utilization studies and provide recommendations on methods and procedures to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provides managers and employees with information on the agency's compensation and wage administration procedures, practices, policies, and guidelines.
- Provide advisory, consultative, and technical services to leadership and management on the full range of human resource functional areas that often involve complex and controversial issues. Also interacts and collaborates with tribal representatives on human resources related matters and/or issues.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580086400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.