This position is located with the Bureau of Indian Affairs, Superintendent, Yakama Agency, Deputy Superintendent-Trust Services, Forestry in Toppenish, Washington.Learn more about this agency
NOTE: TRAVEL AND RELOCATION EXPENSES WILL BE AUTHORIZED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FEDERAL TRAVEL REGULATIONS.
- Administrative accountability for all forestry activities and implementations of the forestry program to operate program under a wide span of forestry disciplines.
- Administer forestry program in accordance with professional forest management practices.
- Prepare tribal and federal forestry program budgets.
- Establish, schedule and coordinate forestry program work priorities and staffing needs.
- Provide forestry policy direction and assistance to assure compliance with federal and tribal environmental laws or ordinances.
- Monitor forestry program accomplishments and work flow of subordinates through internal inspections, reports and reporting procedures.
Occasional travel - May be required to attend training, meetings or work related activities.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/580005100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.