THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 5 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This National Guard position is for a HR Specialist (Title 5), Position Description Number T5900400 and is part of the VA 192 SUT SQ, National Guard.
As an HR Specialist (Title 5), GS-0201-09, you will perform the below duties:
- Conducts periodic briefings for staff, commanders, and administrative personnel to promote a full understanding of all aspects of the assigned program(s).
- Provides commanders, supervisors, and the MPF staff with a variety statistical data reports pertaining to military HR issues to assist in HR management decisions.
- Accomplishes/oversees the accomplishment of technical support work in each of the functional areas within this program area.
- Incumbent has responsibility/accountability for assigned program accomplishment personally and through subordinate full time technicians and/or drill status guardsmen when assigned
- Plans, directs, controls and provides advisory services on all aspects of the Career Enhancement program for both Active Guard Reserve (AGR), unit drill status guardsmen, full time technicians and potential members.
- Plans, directs, and controls all aspects of the Relocation program for all members.
- Responsible for the development of internal policies and procedures governing administration of the following programs: reassignments (voluntary/involuntary), separations (voluntary/involuntary), unsatisfactory participation, retirements, conditional releases, advise commanders' on stop-loss, activation periods, and demobilization, and inter- and intra-service transfers.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579939800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.