This position is being concurrently announced under Pathways Recent Graduate program asLearn more about this agency
announcement number 21-NCH-FW-430-57-RG. Current federal employees may apply to both
announcements. This position may be filled at the GS-05 or GS-07 grade level with promotion
potential to the GS-09.
- Locates, surveys, identifies, and records threatened, endangered and sensitive plant species information in order to meet environmental assessment requirements.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of the threatened, endangered and sensitive plant species and plant community and vegetation management programs.
- Collects and summarizes informational data and administers assigned plant species projects.
- Participates in assigned phases of administration such as budgeting, personnel management, etc. for plant projects.
- Performs information and education work by meeting with and talking to residents, forest users and visitors on subjects relating to Forest Service programs, objectives, and problems.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579909600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.