Click on the "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
Note to applicants: Please include name and contact information for two (2) professional AND two (2) personal references in your resume and/or DA Form 3433 application when applying.
This position is located at the Camp Lejeune Veterinary Treatment Facility.
- Perform wellness appointments on a population of privately-owned animals and advise owners on proper immunizations and disease prevention.
- Examine animals, treat diseases and injuries, conduct surgeries.
- Collect body tissue, feces, blood, urine, and other body fluids for examination and diagnostic testing.
- Performs and interprets laboratory findings.
- Perform administrative duties such as maintaining legal medical health records.
- Issues health certificates.
- Provides direction and oversight to Animal Health Assistants with regards to veterinary nursing skills, veterinary medical standards, and animal care.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579827900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.