Learn more about this agency
About the position:
This position will be assigned to the Bowling Alley on Malmstrom AFB, MT
This position is guaranteed 0-40 hours per week. Pay is based on Crafts and Trade schedule and can increase yearly and with time in service.
Continual standing and walking, and frequent stooping, reaching, pushing, pulling, bending. Frequently lifts or moves objects weighing up to 40 pounds unassisted, and occasionally lifts or moves objects weighing over 40 pounds with assistance.
NAF Malmstrom AFB
- Performs a full range of simple cooking tasks by preparing and cooking items that require little or no processing such as pancakes, sausage, eggs, hamburgers and fresh or canned vegetables.
- Prepares hot cereals, broiled meats; prepares and cooks concentrated or dehydrated soups, sauces, and gravies; makes cold sandwich fillings.
- Prepares convenience items such as frozen hash browns, fish fillets and chicken nuggets. Some cooks at this level prepare and bake pizza.
- Prepares food by peeling, chopping, grinding, paring, cutting, slicing, dicing, pureeing, dredging, flouring or breading; weighs, measures and assembles ingredients for regular menu items; sets up and replenishes salad bar; portions foods for distribution and meal service, and covers, dates and stores leftovers according to established procedures. Washes and cleans kitchen equipment.
- May be required to collect money, operate a cash register, and prepare necessary documentation for cash fund accountability.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579769300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.