You will serve as the Technical Director, Senior Scientific Technical Manager, Program Executive Officer, Manpower, Logistics, and Business Solutions (PEO MLB) for Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Atlantic.Learn more about this agency
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE ANNOUNCEMENT (see the Additional Information section for further information regarding this Direct Hire Authority).
- You will provide leadership for all technical matters pertaining to the design, development, deployment, integration, and sustainment of PEO MLB systems, both current and planned.
- You will contribute to and provide leadership within the execution of technical projects to ensure compliance with customer requirements, engineering standards, architectures and Command/Department of the Navy (DON)/Department of Defense policies.
- You will serve as the senior technical expert in formulating plans, aligning organizations, and executing complex engineering projects across the organization.
- You will lead the development of advanced concepts in data architecture, master data management and data analytics.
- You will collaborate with top technical leaders from across the DON/Department of Defense on the overall direction and management of the command's strategic technical focus in the specific area of manpower, logistics, and business systems programs.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579744100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.