About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain DoD Personnel to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service. Your resume will not be reviewed for qualifications until a selection is made.
- Serves as an Information Technology (IT) Specialist with Southeast Region Network Enterprise Center-Stewart.
- Plan and schedule the installation of new or modified hardware and operating systems and applications software.
- Manage accounts, network rights, and access to systems and equipment.
- Manage systems resources including performance, capacity, availability, serviceability, and recoverability.
- Design, normalize, develop, install, and implement databases. Maintains, monitors, performance tuning, backup, and recovery of databases.
- Install, configure, and maintain database management systems and software.
Occasional travel - Up to 25% Business Travel required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579725400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.