This position is located in the Bureau of Information Services, Railroad Retirement Board. The incumbent will coordinate &integrate project activities, develop and implement project plans, provide cost-benefit analysis, design and conduct analytical studies, manage, lead or administer project resources.Learn more about this agency
This job announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
As an IT Project Manager,
you will serve as the agency senior expert in a broad area of IT responsibility in one of three program areas:
a. Cybersecurity-Cloud (Microsoft Azure), Federal Information Security Act, Continuous Diagnostic Monitoring;
b. Infrastructure - Cloud migration (Microsoft Azure), Unified Communications, Wide Area Networking;
c. Application Modernization - Data Layer, Business Rules, Customer Relations Management.
You will perform the following duties:
- Serve as an agency senior expert in enterprise information technology (IT) projects.
- Be responsible for all aspects of project plans for assigned projects.
- Develop detailed project plans that incorporate project management best practices including risk management, compliance, testing, training, acceptance, change management and IT governance.
- Professionally represent the organization and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively oversee employees and contractors assigned to project team.
- Perform duties as a Contracting Officer's Representative (COR).
- Maintain professional credentials, technical proficiency and required government training.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579670100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.