THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 5 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.Learn more about this agency
This National Guard position is for a BUDGET ANALYST-T5 OBO, Position Description Number T5153000 and is part of the WI JFHQ G3 Madison, Wisconsin National Guard.
- Provides management oversight to the budget process, including planning, programming, budgeting, allocation and execution of funds.
- Prepares quarterly resource management reports, monthly analysis of financed orders in relation to forecasting expenses and provides narrative explanation of the causes of variances between actual and budget objectives.
- Responsible for reprogramming and migration of congressional interest program funds based on Program Budget Advisory Committee (PBAC) decisions and changing needs of various organizations.
- Provides technical budgetary advice and assistance to federal and state agencies as requested.
- Independently develops and implements guidelines and policies as well as management controls for effective budget execution.
*** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. ***
***This job is posted along with 20-450A BUDGET ANALYST-Title 5 and only one position will be filled.***
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579656900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.