This position is located at the Harpers Ferry Forest Service Job Corps Civilian Conservation Center.Learn more about this agency
The incumbent is responsible for providing vocational instruction in order to develop and instruct students in the Information Technology vocation.
For additional information about the duties of this position, please contact Larry Flynn at 304-724-3412 and email@example.com
- Incumbent is responsible for preparing course materials in the fundamentals and basic and advanced skills of Information Technology.
- Independently planning and carrying out training sessions within the prescribed course framework.
- Uses creativity and innovation in instruction, such as planning, scheduling, and organizing field trips, guest speakers, incentive programs. etc.
- Provides instruction on skills required for operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting personal computer hardware, software, and network operating systems.
- Establishes individual training plans for each student assigned to the Information Technology vocational training program based on the student?s entry level skills.
- Maintains required certifications and attends recertification and retooling workshops and courses as necessary.
- Counsels students about matters relevant to their vocational performance and other Center-related concerns.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579623500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.