This position is in the Strategic Human Capital Planning Branch (SHCP) of the Division of Human Resource Management (HRM), Office of Information and Resource Management (OIRM) at the National Science Foundation (NSF). The SHCP Branch is responsible for human capital program and policy development, strategic workforce planning, workforce analytics, human capital accountability, employee engagement, and human resources information technology for the Foundation.Learn more about this agency
As a Management Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Developing enterprise-wide human capital dashboards, scorecards, KPIs, and reports using Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition.
- Performing quantitative and qualitative workforce analyses of data gathered from multiple sources, white papers and presentations for NSF managers and staff.
- Providing analytical expertise and evaluations of human capital systems, programs, operations, policies and issues related to the management of human capital.
- Developing workforce analytics utilizing a variety of quantitative and qualitative data. Identify trends, correlations, and causations within data to provide management a synopsis of emerging challenges and recommendations for change.
- Developing measures and metrics to enhance the effectiveness of HC analytics, metrics, measures and reports.
- Extracting, synthesizing and analyzing data from multiple systems to collaborate with others in the development of narratives related to human capital management.
- Developing prototypes and mock-ups of analytics for customers and analysts.
- Data Management
- Database Management Systems
- Workforce Analytics
- Oral/Written Communication
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579572200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.