The recent graduates program targets individuals who have graduated recently from qualifying educational institutions or programs.To be eligible, applicants must apply within 2 years of degree or certificate completion, who will have up to 6 years after degree or certificate completion.Successful applicants will be placed in a dynamic, career development program.Learn more about this agency
To apply for this position please email your resume to: http://tinyurl.com/y4gpgdo6
- As a participant in the Recent Graduates Program, you will receive both formal and on-the-job training to develop the required knowledge and skill to successfully perform the duties of the position.
- Performing professional computer engineering/electronics engineering/computer science duties and coordinating assignments with those of engineers or specialists in other disciplines.
- Making critical analyses and evaluations of the ramifications, advisability, and impact of large engineering projects such as modification of major facilities or systems.
- Planning and conducting advanced work in areas in which large blocks of data are controversial or unknown.
- Serving in the development of integrated DoD-wide transition strategies, plans, and action plans to ensure that key programs are evolving within the framework of agreed upon DOD information architectures.
- Serving as a system engineering and technical consultant in matters relating to the characteristics of the DOD information media, technology, and other design factors related to design, operations, and maintenance.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579523300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.