This position is located with the Directorate for Education and Human Resources (EHR), Division of Undergraduate Education (DUE).Learn more about this agency
As an Operations Specialist, you will work closely with the Program Support Manager (PSM), and:
- Administer the division’s operations that involves budget execution, monitoring and tracking budgetary administrative activities; assist in budget formulation; budgetary reporting and analysis; forecast and analyze the usage of funds; account reconciliation; certifying/obligating funds; allocating funding and resources for the division; as well as small contract management;
- Execute obligation of funds and ensure appropriate documentation for travel orders for division;
- Track proposal actions, assign and manage proposal actions;
- Manage panel costs and track proposal review progress;
- Assist with and manage proposal administrative review;
- Help conduct studies of program operations in the areas of human capital, procurement/contracting, finance/budget, information technology, facilities and space management etc.;
- Run queries to monitor the progress of projects and anticipate any issues (e.g., lack of resources, funding);
- Stay abreast of new information technology and administrative support systems (e.g., records, equipment inventories, communications and documentation of data and reports) to improve the efficiency of administrative support and/or program operations and procedures; and
- Recommend changes or improvements in organization, staffing, work methods, and procedures based on results from studies on employee/organizational analyses.
- Executing Tasks
- Solving Problems
- Making Decisions
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579514300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.