As a Park Ranger (Protection), you will receive a variety of developmental assignments designed to prepare you to protect the people and resources of Boston National Historical Park.Learn more about this agency
- Conducting patrols to identify safety hazards or potential violations of Park rules and regulations
- Speaking with visitors to provide information about park resources and policies and to gain their compliance with park rules
- Providing crowd control and traffic control
- Assisting with preliminary investigations of felonies and other crimes
- Receiving training on and providing first aid to visitors
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position 1- 5 nights per month.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579460500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.