About the Position: The Buffalo MEPS is one of a network of 65 MEPS located nationwide and in Puerto Rico. A separate Department of Defense (DoD) agency, USMEPCOM is comprised of two geographical sectors and staffed with personnel from all military services. The mission of USMEPCOM and the Buffalo MEPS is to process individuals for enlistment or induction into the armed services, based on DoD-approved peacetime and mobilization standardsLearn more about this agency
- Conduct aptitude and qualification examinations for applicants of various Armed Services at the Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS) and Military Entrance Test (MET), and aptitude examinations for students at high schools.
- Ensure strict accountability and security of all testing materials.
- Operate a variety of office automation equipment including personal computers, facsimile machines, scanners, digital copiers, and industrial shredders.
- Score enlistment and high school Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests using an Optical Mark Reader (OMR) scanner.
- Assist in the conduct of test material inventories.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579449800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.