Please read this Public Notice in its entirety. Instructions on how to submit your application can be found in the "How to Apply" section below.Learn more about this agency
Positions filled through this announcement are being recruited under 10 U.S.C. 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service. Appointment does NOT convey eligibility for conversion to the Competitive Service.
This announcement will be used to fill many positions located at Scott Air Force Base, IL (approx. 25 miles east of St. Louis, MO).
- Serves as a technical analyst and primary customer liaison with responsibility for resolving difficult customer problems involving integration or configuration issues of a wide variety of applications, and desktop configurations.
- Provides technical advice and assistance to include troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving customer application problems in response to reported or observed incidents and ensures critical business activities are carried out.
- Researches, evaluates and provides feedback on problematic trends and patterns in customer support requirements for new or modified systems and services based upon an analysis of business needs and practices.
- Reviews, validates and standardizes problem resolutions for inclusion in the problem resolution database.
- Applies information security/information assurance policies, principles and practices in the delivery of customer services.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
12 - This public notice is for multiple positions with full performance at both the GG-11 and GG-12 levels.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579257800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.