The incumbent of this position will serve as a Management and Program Analyst, reporting to the CDFI Fund Program Manager. The mission of the CDFI Fund is to promote access to capital and enable locally based organizations to further economic growth and community development in urban and rural low-income communities across the nation. The community development goals proposed are varied, and include economic development, affordable housing, and community development financial services.Learn more about this agency
As a Management & Program Analyst, you will:
- Facilitate the implementation of adopted proposals and prepare communications plans and documents, as appropriate, to communicate changes;
- Research and investigate new or improved approaches to operational practices and systems within the Program, and work with subject matter experts to develop new processes that streamline operations and/or the technology used to support operations;
- Prepare executive-level memoranda, reports, and presentations on the Program for senior management and officials by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information from key participants of the Program area;
- Prepare and make oral and written presentations to present information, critical observations, findings, and recommendations for changes in customary program management work operations. Often the incumbent will need to negotiate with, and try to influence decision-officials to accept and implement recommendations that will improve the effectiveness of work observations;
- Assist in developing, administering, and evaluating training modules for new program staff and vendors.
Occasional travel - 1-5 nights per month
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/579198400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.