About the Position:Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights. Visit: http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/140025v1230.pdf.Learn more about this agency
These announcements are for deployment tours varying length with 6 months, 9 months or 1 year being the most often used when under a Temporary Appointment.
All deployment tours are limited to a maximum length of 2 years total.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance in implementing command-wide policy on LAN security using standard procedures.
- Provide customized solutions to LAN requirements for staff offices.
- Ensure proposed solutions entail life-cycle support, to include hardware/software acquisition, training and maintenance.
- Serve as quality assurance evaluator, monitoring actions of IT employees and any contractor support.
- Conduct full scale development, production, deployment segments of life cycle process for IT systems.
- Provide IT services to include query access to application files, databases, report generator routines, financial modeling and analysis tools.
- Provide support to all USACE or DoD/DA automated information systems fielded at TAD.
- Serve as LAN administrator, managing LANs and ensuring optimal resource utilization and access to command resources.
- Supports all hardware and/or software for LANs and microcomputers.
- Provides technical advice on state of the art information technologies.
- Provide resolution support for unusual issues pertaining to operation systems.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/578895900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.