This position is located with the Bureau of Indian Affairs, Wapato Irrigation Project in Wapato, Washington.Learn more about this agency
TRAVEL AND RELOCATION EXPENSES WILL NOT BE AUTHORIZED. ANY RELOCATION EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH REPORTING FOR DUTY WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SELECTED EMPLOYEE.
This position will support the Federal Government's response efforts to COVID-19.
- Operate heavy equipment including, track equipment, motor graders, scrapers, front end loaders, ditchers, backhoes, cranes, draglines, excavators, gradalls, and trucks up to 25 tons.
- Operate on most types of moderate difficult terrain and areas such as near buildings trees, drip offs, rocks, or other obstructions.
- Operate equipment safely.
- Check grades from grade stakes or from laser grade shooting equipment.
- Assist mechanics in overhaul and repair of equipment.
- Keep field records on operation and equipment.
Occasional travel - May be required to attend meetings, training or work related activities.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/578787700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.