About the Position: Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights. Visit http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/140025v1230.pdf.Learn more about this agency
These announcements are for deployment tours varying length with 6 months, 9 months or 1 year being the most often used when under a Temporary Appointment.
All deployment tours are limited to a maximum length of 2 years total.
- Execution of the solicitation, award and administration of all District military design, construction, professional services, non-personal services, and supply contracts.
- Reviews all Construction Branch activities related to contract negotiations which include preparation of necessary justifications and authorizations.
- Develop source selection plans; conducts evaluations, ensuring all evaluators are properly trained in accordance with the solicitation requirements.
- Evaluates contractor proposals, establishes objectives and leads teams of Engineers, cost estimators, legal staff, and auditors, in negotiations.
- Oversee the activities of assigned Administrative Contracting Officers (ACO) and Contracting Officer Representatives (COR) within the Construction Branch.
- Reviews, and decides on contractor Requests for Equitable Adjustment, claims, and other offer matters in dispute for the Branch.
- Advises and makes recommendations to District and/or Division, and other supported elements on all aspects of procurement planning.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/578631900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.