Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as the senior labor relations specialist at an Air Force (AF) installation, establishing and maintaining effective relationships including the use of non-traditional collaborative approaches with labor organizations that represent federal employees, (Primary Purpose Continued Under Responsibilities)...
- Primary Purpose Cont: negotiating and administering labor agreements, and providing guidance and consultation to management on a variety of labor relations matters.
- As the senior labor relations specialist at an AF installation, oversees, carries out, and advises management on the local labor relations program.
- Negotiates labor agreements between management and labor organizations.
- Serves as technical advisor and management representative involving third party proceedings.
- Performs the full range of employee relations management duties for an AF installation.
- Provides technical and administrative supervision to a limited number of staff (typically less than five positions with at least one civilian) performing work in the employee and labor relations area, duties requiring less than 25% of work time.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/578474600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.