You will serve as the technical expert Mobility strategist to develop a comprehensive strategy, architecture, and roadmap to meet mobility requirements of the Marine Corps for Operations in the Information Environment (OIE).Learn more about this agency
*Announcement Close Date extended to: 19-APR-2021
- You will play a key strategic role in defining strategy, policy, and architecture to guide and constrain all mobility systems, and mobile applications development including the front-end platforms, servers, storage, and management systems/networks.
- You will include the integration of warfighting and business mission mobility requirements including considerations of edge computing; integration of denied, degraded, intermittent, latent capabilities for Deployed Marine Corps Enterprise Network.
- You will have a solid and comprehensive understanding of mobility solutions and technology systems development and operations, as well as experience designing and developing applications for the mobile environment.
- You will create a well-informed mobility strategy and manage the adaption process and develop and organize mobility systems and regularly evaluate mobility applications, hardware, and software.
- You will work closely across the organization to develop effective institutional mobility policies for the institution.
- You will respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- You will guide infrastructure movement techniques, including bulk application transfers onto mobile platforms and into the cloud.
- You will identify top mobility architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of Marine Corps OIE.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/578108400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.