You will serve as the Highly Qualified Expert (HQE) within Headquarters, Marine Corps as the cloud strategist to develop a comprehensive strategy, cloud architecture, a roadmap to position the Marine Corps for Operations in the Information Environment (OIE).Learn more about this agency
*Announcement Close Date extended to: 19-JAN-2021
- You will be a recognized national expert, have an understanding of cloud computing and technology systems gleaned from experience across industry sectors, including demonstrated experience at all levels of an organizational.
- You will designing and transferring applications to the cloud, developing and implementing corporate cloud strategy (including necessary information management strategy and policy).
- You will create a well-informed enterprise cloud strategy, necessary policy framework, and manage the adaption process.
- You will develop and organize cloud systems, with a focus on enabling machine learning, and artificial intelligence capabilities and will regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- You will deliver expert guidance on architectural principles and services of top cloud platforms to drive design and deployment of highly scalable, fault-tolerant applications.
- You will work closely across the organization to communicate and evangelize effective cloud policy for the institution, and respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- You will offer expert guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud and will identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the Marine Corps for OIE.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/578104800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.