This Clinical Application Coordinator position is located in the Quality Management Division located at the Hopi Health Care Center in Polacca, Arizona. The Incumbent will serve as a specialist/integrator in the implementation and ongoing support of multi-service clinical software applications and will report to the Supervisory Nurse Specialist (Director of Quality Management).Learn more about this agency
THIS POSITION IS BEING RE-ADVERTISED TO SOLICIT ADDITIONAL APPLICATIONS. APPLICANTS WHO APPLIED PREVIOUSLY NEED NOT REAPPLY UNLESS SUBMITTING UPDATED AND/OR MISSING INFORMATION.
- Coordinate multi-service applications that support the Indian Health Service Electronic Health Record (EHR).
- Develop project-specific data management plans that address areas such as data coding, reporting, and work flow processes.
- Generate data queries based on validation checks, errors and omissions identified during data entry to resolve identified problems.
- Design and validate clinical databases.
- Perform quality control audits to ensure accuracy, completeness, or proper usage of clinical systems and data.
- Monitor work productivity or quality to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Confer with end users to define or implement clinical system requirements such as data release formats, delivery schedules, and testing protocols.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/578056700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.