The positions of Dental Assistant are located at the Fort Peck Service Unit, Division of Clinical Services, Branch of Dental Services in Poplar, MT & Wolf Point, MT. The incumbent reports to the Supervisory Dentist or designee.Learn more about this agency
Position is also announced concurrently under Delegated Examining procedures. Please review vacancy announcement number IHS-20-BI-1083338E-ESEP/MP for eligibility requirements. NOTE: Applicants must apply separately for each announcement in order to be considered.
- Receive patients and schedules appointments.
- Records information related to medical history of patient; when required routes patients for tests and services.
- Chart examination and treatment information as relayed by dentist in patient record.
- Record information as directed by dentist on prescriptions and a variety of forms related to dental care for signature of dentist.
- Sterilize instruments, materials and equipment; prepares surgical trays
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/577952800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.