This position is located on the Osceola Ranger District of the National Forests in Florida, in Olustee, Florida.Learn more about this agency
The incumbent provides technical engineering work on complete conventional projects of limited scope, or a portion of a larger and more diverse project.
For additional information about the duties of this position, please contact Ivan Green, at 386-752-2577, or email@example.com.
- The responsibilities below are listed at the full performance level.
- Inspect construction materials and equipment for conformance with specifications.
- Perform final review of drawings and exercise judgment in selecting best design layouts.
- Provide technical advice in coordinating detailed site surveys and stake setting.
- Interpret engineering project notes, data, and specifications to prepare design and layout of roads, trails, bridges, drainage structures, and other systems.
- Conduct field surveys to provide data for civil engineering project designs.
- Prepare sketches, construction details, installation drawings and other technical products to support civil engineering projects and operations.
- Conduct inspections of civil engineering and construction project materials, equipment, construction techniques, processes, and installation to ensure compliance with contract requirements
- Write reports to inform contractor, engineer, and contracting officer representative of quality assurance and control issues.
Occasional travel - Occasional Travel with overnight lodging may be required for training, meetings, and/or to fulfill the duties of the position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/577675900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.