The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is within the local commuting area of Fort Stewart, Georgia. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
- Preparing and delivering sanitizing bleach solution for use in classrooms, sanitizing toys that have been handled by children, replenishing classroom supplies when required, delivering program supplies and materials to classrooms, etc
- Emptying diaper pails and/or trash, returning food carts to the kitchen after meals and snacks, and cleaning up after classroom accidents (child illness and toileting, water on floor, etc) which may pose a threat to child safety
- May be required to clean floors and tables after meals and snacks. Provides routine light cleaning/dusting of classrooms/activity areas and materials as required
- Picks up soiled linens from classroom and carts them to the laundry room. Washes and dries linens and towels using standard, household grade laundry machine and dryer; returns clean linens to classrooms
- Makes up cribs. May be required to launder staff uniforms. Cleans laundry room. May be required to maintain inventory of staff uniforms
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/577602100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.