Who may apply: All U.S. CitizensLearn more about this agency
Applications will be accepted for the open period as stated above. A 1st cut-off date on 9/8/2020 may be used. After this date applicants will be referred as vacancies exist. Multiple cut-off dates may be used. To ensure consideration for future vacancies, submit your application early.
We may use applicants applying for DFAS Cleveland, Ohio to make selections at DFAS Bratenahl, Ohio.
- Planning, installation, configuration, testing, implementation, and management of the systems environment in support of the organizations IT architecture and business needs.
- Planning, analysis, design, development, testing, quality assurance, configuration, installation, implementation, integration, maintenance, and/or management of networked systems.
- Planning, development, implementation, and administration of systems for the acquisition, storage, and retrieval of data; planning/ coordinating the installation, testing, operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of hardware/software systems.
- Planning and delivery of customer support services, including installation, configuration, troubleshooting, customer assistance, and/or training, in response to customer requirements.
- Duties will be developmental in nature when the position is filled below the full performance level.
- This announcement may be used to fill positions focused in Information Technology focus areas such as: Applications Software, Customer Support, Systems Analysis, Security, Network Services, Internet, and Data Management.
Occasional travel - There is no regular or recurring travel requirement.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/577573100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.