The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the local commuting area of Fort Stewart, Hunter Army Airfield and surrounding areas. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
There is one position at the CDC in building 8805 and one position in building 8807.
This is a Regular Full Time position that is eligible for the NAF benefits package.
- Applies knowledge and skill to assist in planning and implementing a comprehensive food service program that follows the policies and procedures of the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).
- Reviews recipes, menus, and worksheets to determine ingredients needed to prepare various menu items for regular or modified diets for children with special needs (i.e., diabetes, allergies, or food sensitivities).
- Accomplishes meal preparation duties using a variety of utensils and equipment, such as knives, mixers, steam kettles, ovens, grills, and other items powered by gas, electricity, or steam.
- Prepares and cooks all types of meats, poultry, seafood, fresh and cooked salads and vegetables, grains, pasta, fruits, sauces, gravies, breads, and desserts.
- Utilizes special and/or complex recipes and various cooking methods such as roasting, broiling, baking, frying, boiling, steaming, or saut?ing.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/577498900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.