This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
The positions' full performance levels will be either GS-11 or GS-12.
- You will create, explore, evaluate, design and share solutions and the validity of their predicted performance to resolve problems, conditions, and issues.
- You will apply a range and depth of knowledge acquired specifically through an intensive learning regimen of the phenomena, theories, and concepts of a scientific body of engineering knowledge.
- You will understand theories, concepts, principles and their relationships underlying the practices of professional engineering to improve the efficiency and quality of work performed.
- You will identify, analyze, advise, consult and report on scientific, theoretical, and factual data, conditions, and problems.
- You will assess, resolve and predict the relationships and interactions of data and findings under varying conditions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/577277300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.