About the Position: Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights. Visit http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/140025v1230.pdf.Learn more about this agency
These announcements are for deployment tours varying length with 6 months, 9 months or 1 year being the most often used when under a Temporary Appointment. All deployment tours are limited to a maximum length of 2 years total.
- Review, plans, designs and original design development for mechanical engineering features of a multi-million dollar construction program being carried out in several foreign countries.
- Full and final responsibility for the technical adequacy and accuracy of all mechanical designs originated and reviewed.
- Applies perception and analysis in depth to a variety of interrelated and conflicting conditions present in such projects.
- Serves as a technically responsible specialist, in the field of mechanical engineering, and, as such, is called on for opinions and advice on any matters within or touching his field.
- Assures that all corrections and changes are incorporated into final plans, coordinating with other technical as necessary.
- Provide technical guidance to lower grade engineers involved in all phases of design.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/577151600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.