The position is located in the Human Resources Business Systems Division (HRBSD), Office of Human Resources (OHR), Office of Management (OM). HRBSD directs and conducts policy development and design for Human Resources management products and services.Learn more about this agency
- Technical and administrative supervision of position management and organizational design, pay administration, leave administration, tours of duty, human capital planning accountability and compliance, and student employment programs.
- Responds to difficult issues involving complex projects/problems arising with any assigned customers that requires expert attention and provides guidance and assistance.
- Determines areas of procedural and regulatory deficiencies and provides recommendations to correct or improve personnel practices.
- Assists in the resolution of unusual or complex work problems presented by providing technical advice and guidance or liaison with customers, both internal and external to the Agency.
- Develops goals and initiatives for the Agency?s human capital planning, accountability and compliance, position management and organizational design, pay, leave, tours of duty, and student employment programs.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/577100500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.